Saturday 10 January 2009

Upcoming second chemo

Time is walking on and I feel so good. I can’t stop saying it; “my Lord I am blessed and you are so good, I rejoice and I am basking in your everlasting love!!!”

There are a few days ahead for the second round. A friend of ours, Paul at the church wrote Psalm 103:1-5 as a song and I was listening to it over and over again until I could recite it as I go to sleep. Unfortunately we could not get it to work on the blog for you to listen to…hopefully someone out there will know how and send us the instructions!

I had time to study the Bible and listen to glorious Word teachings. I listened specifically to teachings on Praise which enlightened me and by the Holy Spirit practical Praise became very real to me.

There were certain decisions I made and Father confirmed it through His word the next day on the second day of chemo. My friend Lizette shared Phil.4:9.

Le Roux brought my breakfast and sent me an email.

My darling

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 2 Pet 1:3

I pray with you that His Word will operate in your body today, that His divine power will protect every healthy cell and steer the chemo directly to the cancer to block and kill those cells. We lift you up in the Name of Jesus.

I luv you lots.

We arrived at the Spires hospital. The oncologist visited us and was astonished at the GOOD report we gave her. She actually asked to look at my hands and commented, “Did we give you the first Chemo? This is good news which I want to hear.” In my spirit I rejoiced because I know the resurrection power of Jesus flow through me. The blood test results came back and there were no great movement in the counts so it was decided to continue with the chemo.

Hubby, Elbrie and I spoke God’s anointing over me by using the Word as chemo is administered, for example:

“Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I choose to give no place to sickness, pain or any side effects. For God send His Word (Jesus) and healed me. Ps 107:20”
“Growths and tumours have no right to my body. They are a thing of the past for I am delivered from the authority of darkness 2000 years ago through the atonement of Jesus. Col. 1:13, 14.” From C. Capps – God’s creative power for healing. Both I made my own which you will not find exactly written by the author. This helps me to keep focussed on the Word.

My sister called at evening and said she prayed for me almost all day how am I doing? I am fine I slept well after chemo the afternoon at home. Pins and needles are the only sensation because of the cold and touching anything cold.

God gave her this Word in the morning for me;
Psalm 67 (King James Version)
1 God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah - actually means for us to meditate on, think about what is been said.
2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.
3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah
5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
6 Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

My confession is:
He was made sick with my diseases so that I can be made healthy through the gagging wounds slashed into His body. I believe in Jesus Christ, my Healer. Therefore, I am healed and made whole, more than 2000 years ago and this healing is manifesting in my body today.
He has done it all for me, yes me, out of His love for me, so I receive it all out of my gratitude towards His Gift of Life to my. I will praise and worship Him in this body He gave me, to be a healthy house for His Glory.
Taken from the Healing School notes but made changes for my own confession needs.
God can never disappoint us or put us to shame. It is not part of His character. Please rejoice with me because our God will never leave us nor forsake us!

No comments: