Thursday 5 February 2009

Angels ministering spirits!

During Friday the 30th Jan.2009 I called my sister in South Africa to share the good news of eating like normal! She was overjoyed. She told me about her fight in the spiritual realm over the past forty eight hours. God gave Psalm 78 to her and changed her life forever as she shared it over the phone to me. The breakthrough came and she prayed to the Lord to send forth His ministering angels to feed me and another cancer patient she is very involved with in South Africa. He took a turn for the good and started to eat in the middle of the night after given up for death. Here I am and giving her such good God news about myself!!! Tears of joy just flowed between us.
Psalm 107:20 “He sends forth His word (His Word became flesh – Jesus) and heals them and rescues them from the pit and destruction.”

It seems as if it was the angels of God who enticed me to desire that bread roll so overwhelmingly… just doing their job!!! Hebrews 1:14 “Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"

Still my lips and heart will praise Him. I would love to share this song sent to me from a dear friend Rina Huckfield. Thank you, Rina!

Written and sung by Lara Martin from the Abundant Life church in Bradford! Title: The Voice of Hope!
"As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are Your ways to mine. Ways so perfect they never fail me. I know You are good all the time. And through the storm, yet I will praise You! Despite it all, yet I will sing.
Through good or bad, yet I will worship, for You remain the same, King of Kings! You are the voice of hope, the anchor of my soul. Where there seems to be no way, You make it possible.
You are the Prince of peace amidst adversity. My lips will shout for joy, to You, the Most High! You were the One before time began. There's NOTHING beyond your control! My confidence, my assurance, rest in Your unchanging Word!!"

Let us make God’s Word the anchor in our daily walk this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallo geliefde susters. Ek volg en deel julle stryde tot genesing en oorwinning. "Waar 2 of 3 saamstem, sal dit julle te beurt val van julle Vader in die hemel." Ek stem dus saam dat Vader Elmien se genesing haar te beurt sal laat val. Bid ook vir my, dat ek ook my roeping sal vervul op Vader se regte tyd.
Liefde in Jesus, Andries

Elmien Cilliers said...

Hi Andries,
Wonderful to hear from you. Yes, thank you for your support and remember God's Word is final authority. We should open our hearts to the Holy Spirit and submit to all of His word, be humble to change our lives to correspond to His ways. The letter of James comes to my mind. Great study!
Much love
Elmien