Tuesday 16 December 2008

God's word is the ultimate authority

My dear friend Debby from Denmark sent me a booklet 'God's Creative Power for Healing' by Charles Capp. What a blessing this spoken Scriptures are to me. Teachings how to apply the Word of God to my body, which I have been studying and applying since I received this booklet.

Today's encouraging Word from the Lord. Matt 17:20 what was significant to me, 'Jesus said a small bit of faith and believing in what I say, carries life or death and nothing will be impossible for you if one graps this spiritual law. I confessed God's Word and spoke to my body to receive my words.

I did not join LeRoux early morning to the office.

The enemy came to spread his lies around and I called my daugther. She is a real fireball for Jesus and shared the Word God gave her this morning, Isaiah 41:9-10. 'Give no place for fear Mom, you are chosen by Father God, You are his servant and you have a testimony to share to this world. God says, fear not for I AM with you. Be not dismayed, for I AM your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' She had me confess God's Word aloud and as I heard it the peace of God entered my being. Ps.118:17 I confessed 'I will not die but live and declare the works of God.'

I went to work and enjoyed it came back earlier because friends of the church came to visit. Thank you Elizabeth for sharing Luke10:19; Jesus gave us authority over all the power of the enemy. Hallelujah!!!

I would like to share this song of praise from my friend Lizette, she encouraged me to keep on praising the Lord.
"There is power in the name of Jesus By His name, we shall stand. There is power in the name of Jesus We are saved, we are saved!! By His name, the enemy Will be crushed beneath our feet, for there is no other name, that is higher, THAN JESUS!!"

I would love to conclude using this excellent Scripture.

Romans 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Keep God's Word close to you and in your mouth and in heart!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your testimony, your thoughts and yourself. Our love and prayers are with you, Adrienne & Arnie