Sunday 5 April 2009

Our picture...what love!!!

I write and share this because I don’t want to forget it!
The night of 24 Feb 09 as I was preparing to sleep I was praising and thanking God for giving me and every one else who chooses Him; eternal life, healing and blessings.
Then I vividly saw Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane, praying and asking the Father to take this cup from Him…Read Mark 14:33 – 36
He was praying as a human; wrestling in Himself and pleading with His Father. He was sweating blood and as I looked at Him, I realised that we have no idea what He went through that night. He knew what was coming and what He will have to go through to accomplish the redemption plan even set before the creation.
Luke 22:41-44 (New Living Translation)
41 He walked away, about a stone’s throw, and knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.” 43 Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened him. 44 He prayed more fervently, and he was in such agony of spirit that his sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood.

The Father’s will was the ultimate to Jesus. Jesus did nothing on His own; He only did what he saw His Father was doing.
John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.”

As I was looking I saw Father God bringing out of His bosom a photo and showing it to Jesus. Father asked Jesus: “Will you do it for Elmien” and Jesus answered, “Yes my Father, I will go all the way for Elmien.” Then I saw Father God bringing out more photos and Jesus said: “Yes, yes, yes my Father!” Father produced such a large photo as I watched this sea of faces was rolling by and Jesus said: “Yes Father, yes I will.” I saw God before the creation speaking to Jesus and planning the ultimate atonement for us. He saw and knew us even before the creation. What love!!! I knew this love we cannot comprehend with our human reasoning.

While looking I realised anew that Jesus has paid the way to the Father through uttermost obedience and He did it for everybody in the world, not one of us are excluded. He loves us so much that our picture is in His heart. It is our choice to know Him.

No comments: