Sunday 10 May 2009

The last chemo

I had the last chemo treatment at the hospital two weeks ago. I have a week left to swallow the chemo tablets at home. My weight picked up.
Every week I am working a few days at the office or from home and feeling normal like anybody else. I have the opportunity looking after Daniel nearly 10 months old, on a Friday and get to see Joshua as well after he returned from school it is a great joy to me. As you know by now every breakthrough in my life belongs to my Father’s glory.

Scans will be done at the end of May and June we will get the results. I feel good and thank God for the cloud of witnesses, they are all of you out there praying and standing with me.

I daily remind myself of God’s Word to me Psalm 118:17 and others

17 I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD

Hebrew 1:3
3 (Jesus) who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Psalm 89:34
34 My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.

God’s Word is powerful. We learn about His integrity by searching His Word.

2 comments:

revandyg said...

elmien .. you are a picture of Jesus. You show us all how to hold His hand, live on earth and abide in heaven. You are a living testimony. May God bless you, hold you, and grace you with the power to bring heaven to earth.
We love you and are honoured to walk this life with you
love andrew

Elmien Cilliers said...

Thanks Andy, this is a journey of joy with our Lord. I bless God ever so often for the family of our church, you and Kay as our leaders.
You area blessing to me
Much love in Him
Elmien